I'm gonna try something new.. I think you guessed it!!! A BLOG!!!!! I guess we will see how it goes!
So, basically i have devoted my life to music. Drums, to be exact. I finished my third year towards my Bachelor Degree recently and am super excited about having time to practice and really get better, i also hope to play with a lot of people.
Anyway, yesterday i got the chance to check out some cool bands, i am friends with some of the musicians, but i also hope to start some projects with some of the musicians. There happens to be one bass player that can groove the shit out of anything. I am really hoping it works out.
Here are some vids i checked out a little ago, went through a nice Avishai Cohen phase. (lol)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyDe9sl1gNI
Caravan .... and...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gz5xoIoomz4
Feediop..
Mark Guiliana on drums.... Beast.
Love, Peace, Music!
No comments:
Post a Comment